Caravan Parks charging extra for kids

borstalboy

Apr 17, 2012
Northern Subs SA
I think on this trip I might try something out. When we roll into a caravan park I will tell them about our daughter and dog but if they try and charge me more then reasonable I will simply say no and explain unless charged fairly I will free camp nearby and they will get nothing. So lets see you will work with me and who will get a bad rap.

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
I think on this trip I might try something out. When we roll into a caravan park I will tell them about our daughter and dog but if they try and charge me more then reasonable I will simply say no and explain unless charged fairly I will free camp nearby and they will get nothing. So lets see you will work with me and who will get a bad rap.
I'm interested in how this will go. I think at peak times they will tell you to get lost as they seem to always be full, but off peak this might work.

Grover

Jul 20, 2012
Ok we'll I agree with everyone do your research I have found this park lake tabourie tourist park and its $35 a night kids under 17 stay free showers you don't pay for 2 jumping pillows 2 parks a big water park tennis courts putt putt all free lake to the right beach to your left what else can you ask for its ten minutes south of ulladulla oh forgot to add that is powered site