20' Series About to take delivery

Shez & Moots

Apr 2, 2021
Raymond Terrace NSW
Thanks to all for your input I’m relation to my post. Handover today went smoothly and I raised all the points above and the staff were very helpful and I couldn’t see any issues. I have made sure and have it recorded that any issues I find in my few trips will be fixed as priority and as faults rather than warranty and service jobs...
here she is arriving home... have a local trip planned this weekend then off to the Grampians next weekend.
Cheers again
Hi. Is that a Ranger you have there? I’ve just bought one, so I’d love to know how it went. My Expanda is due in May this year.

Brente1982

Oct 7, 2019
Epping
Hi. Is that a Ranger you have there? I’ve just bought one, so I’d love to know how it went. My Expanda is due in May this year.
The Ranger will be fine towing anything up to its GCM (and even beyond if you have a gvm/gcm upgrade)

I have a Ranger, and have towed a 17.56-2 expanda outback a lot, and have a Journey Outback 22.68-1 due July. Expecting it go tow it well.

Reactions: Shez & Moots

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
So long as you not towing above about 2.9 GTM or you will find with normal camping load in tug you will blow the GCM............. Towing capacity is mostly based on an empty tug once you add bums and gear how much you can tow drops .....

Unless the GCM is over 6.5t most standard utes are unable to tow 3.5t in real world.