20.63-1

Mark Chalmers

Apr 4, 2014
We have the new 20.63-1 with the slide out and are very impressed with it. I would highly recommend the slide out but yes it is a lot of money but we are very happy we decided to go with it.
I went with the on road van this time but upgraded the wheels to 16 inch to give a little more ground clearance, we had a O/B with our last Expanda and found it a little bit high and we don't do much off road traveling either.
Power points and 12 volt sockets are standard to both bunks. Fitted four bike carrier to rear wall and external shower to R/H wall.
I put the drifter control panel in and it has many new features to it including integrated battery and pump switch.
I had a large external locker door fitted to access the space under the bottom bunk and this works really well for storing annex and flooring, I deleted the draw under the bottom bunk to give more room for storing from the external locker door.
Only concern I would have with your order is the extended draw bar to carry your motorbike this would make the ball weight very heavy.
I tow with a Q7 and is awesome. Best of luck with you new purchase and I'm sure you will be more than happy with it.

Reactions: Ren77

brotys

Jun 15, 2013
leongatha
Howdy go the extra power point out side , couple extra power points in side , solar if your going bush

brotys

Jun 15, 2013
leongatha
Howdy we have a 20/63-1 triple bunks love it we tow with a 2013 Awd territory diesel no worries van loaded comes in around 2550kg though but if you were carefull you get away with prado 2500kg towing isn't it

Reactions: skippy

Kate File

Apr 7, 2012
Sydney, Australia
2700kg for the awd diesel

OMG this could be funny. We ordered the 20.63-1 in April and because we had a Territory Diesel awd which we believed had a tow weight of 2500kg, we ordered a Landrover Discovery! Are you guys saying the Territory Diesel could have pulled it? We pick them both up in about 3 weeks but I will keep my mouth shut and not mention this to hubby (the caravan towing car is mine not his).

brotys

Jun 15, 2013
leongatha
OMG this could be funny. We ordered the 20.63-1 in April and because we had a Territory Diesel awd which we believed had a tow weight of 2500kg, we ordered a Landrover Discovery! Are you guys saying the Territory Diesel could have pulled it? We pick them both up in about 3 weeks but I will keep my mouth shut and not mention this to hubby (the caravan towing car is mine not his).
Yeah can tow with no hassles we do and easy ours is around 2500 kg loaded and yes territory awd diesel is 2700 kg towing . Bet you getting excited about the next van we love ours and best design for room enjoy

Reactions: skippy