Interior Toilet Chemicals

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
Hate to say it but why are we discussing traditional Qld tastes in a " toilet chemical" thread?

We know they are poles apart.
Are you sure that XXXX isn't just a brand name for toilet chemical?

Sadly there are people I've come across in the NT with a real liking for that stuff. Once had to do some work at a Roadhouse and install some equipment in their Storeroom. When they opened the door we saw this huge pile of unboxed XXXX cans in our way on the floor. Not all were full and even the empty ones had never had the ring-pull ripped out. Apparently there had been a Road-train rollover nearby at some time and the people here had bought or scavenged the remains. Have no idea how they were legally using up the remaining full cans as surely there was health requirements and would have been an insurance claim on them anyway. Obviously they couldn't stand the thought of crushing and burying them. Must have been Queenslander's.

I have a cousin near Brisbane and I remember visiting there a long time ago while there was a XXXX Brewery strike on. Tooheys was being trucked North for the poor dears and they were complaining about how bad it was but they still drank it up.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
:focus: Get back on topic you Southern Pot Stirrers or you will get the gate closed on this thread :o.................I'm serious now !!!!!!!!!!!!!:flypig:...................

Thanks to @Dobbie I have started to use his recipe in "The Tardis Thunderbox "....................do you want piccies ??????????.. might not be an explosion though.....???????:(.................could make a great video though o_O...........need a few more XXXX to get the ideas going.......:)

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
Life was simple when it was blue, white, green, red, barbed wire and black duck cans as choices. Then they started the "sex on the beach" stuff and complicated it all.

Axl

Dec 23, 2014
Brisbane/Bayside
You wont look back @Drover, my mum and dad used the u beaut stuff and I didn't perform any better than what I was using. Whilst it isn't a huge expense using the cheap nappi san with sodium percarbonate in it will save you some coin, this small saving can be put towards more XXXX.....:D

I knew as soon as I mentioned the nectar of the gods :behindsofa: it would generate some classy adult conversation but I never realised that only the QLD's were adults :bolt:

Reactions: dagree and Drover