Interior Toilet Chemicals

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
That's why I make sure I've DEFINITELY got a hose!

Splash back is good exercise in avoidance.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Aarrgghh, I'll just be putting on my "P" boots then......

Pirate.jpg
and be armed just in case, aarrgghh.

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
Toilet, potty, shower, hand basin, garden, who cares.

I Dunny know about that ????????........................................................:abnormal:
Keeping up the toilet humour I'll expand on my last comment.
Decades ago we had a team working in a country town and we were billeted in a pub (now demolished) next to the workplace. Rooms had their own wash basin and a shower cubicle but toilet was down the hall.
One evening in the bar one person complained about having to get dressed in the middle of the night to go down the hall to pee. Someone else answered that he just used the hand basin for 1's at night. First person expressed disgust and said who would do that. For a joke (mostly) the rest of us all said at the same time "We all do". He didn't see the humour.

Maybe the pub was demolished for health reasons ;)

No I won't disclose the town as a current Member here lives nearby :banplease:

Axl

Dec 23, 2014
Brisbane/Bayside
Like changing radiator coolant, a good flush is needed, I know when going from commercial to Napisan you should give it a dose of napisan and fill the cassette with water and let sit for a day to remove scale and other yucky stuff.........

When I get out of the van next week will give everything a good clean up and start using the Napisan, even though the sachets are just so easy, does add up to a few $$$ on a big trip.

You wont look back @Drover, my mum and dad used the u beaut stuff and I didn't perform any better than what I was using. Whilst it isn't a huge expense using the cheap nappi san with sodium percarbonate in it will save you some coin, this small saving can be put towards more XXXX.....:D

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
If it's close to Bundy it'll do well.

Last time I tried it, it wasn't. May need to test again.