Dagree's (David & Greer) 2014 17.56.2OB

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
After getting the van ready for next weeks trip I remembered a minor mod that I planned 12 months ago... Get rid of the dreaded sullage connection!
Drain 001.jpg
One hose needed!

Drain 002.jpg
Two hoses needed!

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
What's the fusion app?

I've never heard of it...but that's not unusual.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
What's the fusion app?

I've never heard of it...but that's not unusual.
It's an app I got called fusion link for my iPad lets you control everything on our fusion player through wifi .
They connected a router to ours when it was installed or you can buy a Bluetooth unit to connect to it which may give you the same features but I'm not sure what the Bluetooth unit features are

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Looks like Fusion Link isn't any good for our unit as I don't think it has wifi capability but did find Fusion Music Player for Android which will stream music from the internet and setup playlists via bluetooth... Going to download and try it out when we go away on Saturday! Then again... might have to do it the following weekend when our 5YO Grandson comes down ;)

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Is it the ducks nuts, as they say, or is it just another thing to get your head around?

I was hoping it might be similar to that app that allows you to point your phone to something and it acts as a remote control....but I only tried it on aircon at home...and it works!

Can't imagine it would do more than turn on, off but here's hoping.

Reactions: bigcol and dagree

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
The 5 yr old grandson could probably help you set it up.....or me.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Fusion Link App is a remote control only that works through wifi and the Fusion Music Player App is music player that will download or stream music through the stereo via bluetooth. Not sure if it acts as a remote yet?

Edit..... Looks like Mrs Dagree will still be the remote for it :behindsofa:

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Can i have it ... cause you dont use it :D
Ian mate I use it all the time . I put my iPod in the fusion dock then I can control all the music and speaker levels (5 outlets),tone and bass ,music list, movies etc all from my iPad without having to put my beer down .
I did buy a fusion Bluetooth module that plugs into the rca-in but don't need it .
You can have the Bluetooth module if it works on your model it's just sitting in the van taking up space

Danb

Dec 17, 2015
Port Macquarie
I have had real issues with the cover studs coming undone in the wind and then the BEF'S slide out of the tracks and flap about meaning trips outside in the early hours.
I have since done like others and had velcro sewed on the outer edge of the cover, we have been away this longweekend and it has been blowing a gale and they have not budged, thank goodness i have finally won.
A couple of photos attached, hope you get the idea.
Nice pics can you possibly post one of where you have the Velcro fitted as I've just purchased some and fitted the sail tracks so far. Thanks

Danb

Dec 17, 2015
Port Macquarie
I have had real issues with the cover studs coming undone in the wind and then the BEF'S slide out of the tracks and flap about meaning trips outside in the early hours.
I have since done like others and had velcro sewed on the outer edge of the cover, we have been away this longweekend and it has been blowing a gale and they have not budged, thank goodness i have finally won.
A couple of photos attached, hope you get the idea.
Can you also post pics of velcro location, thanks

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
Reactions: skippy and dagree