You bought a Jeep

meandher (a frost)

Mar 21, 2013
The Vines, WA
Toyota Hilux? Don't encourage the buggers by buying them. Magnificently capable vehicles, but distributed by arrogant one eyed salesmen that believe the adage of "it is a Toyota, it is the best, if you don't like the price or the 12 year delivery for a vehicle that is currently long overdue a facelift and upgrade, then go and buy something else".

I did and very glad that I had the mind changing experience that can only be brought about by a brain fart induced by the arrogance of another pushing the particular brand of old school Toyota salesmanship of yore. Love the vehicles, have owned several different models but hate how they do business, so will no longer play their game. The BT50, whilst it looks like it has sucked on an automotive lemon was 10 grand cheaper feature for feature and pulls like the Flying Scotsman with a full head if steam.

Zoom Zoom........

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Toyota Hilux? Don't encourage the buggers by buying them. Magnificently capable vehicles, but distributed by arrogant one eyed salesmen that believe the adage of "it is a Toyota, it is the best, if you don't like the price or the 12 year delivery for a vehicle that is currently long overdue a facelift and upgrade, then go and buy something else".

I did and very glad that I had the mind changing experience that can only be brought about by a brain fart induced by the arrogance of another pushing the particular brand of old school Toyota salesmanship of yore. Love the vehicles, have owned several different models but hate how they do business, so will no longer play their game. The BT50, whilst it looks like it has sucked on an automotive lemon was 10 grand cheaper feature for feature and pulls like the Flying Scotsman with a full head if steam.

Zoom Zoom........
It is the Japanese way. Make what they want to sell, not make what the customer wants. But enough people buy them.

The others are catching up quickly while the giant sleeps!

Bertoni

May 28, 2015
Dubai
I like SRT
b7922121-c680-49b4-8fd2-ea8bf9104b8f.jpg

Last edited: