Where to put your Rego Label???

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Was wondering the best place to put the rego label on the expanda... our label arrived in the mail, don't know where to put it and make it look good.

Where is yours located? or where would you want to put it? is there a location you must put it legally? have you got pics?

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Ours came stuck to the door window from the dealer also, however once at another dealer he told me to move next time around it shouldn't be there, Here in NSW it states on the rego paper it must be displayed in a clear plastic cover as close has possible to the number place,(which both my campers did) "OR" if your van has a fixed rear window it may be displayed there as low as posible,

Seeing how my dealer stuck it in the window and Iv'e dragged it around for the last 12 mths like that without issue, thats where my new sticker went,

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
On the Hawk I had it in a cover and mounted through the bolt hole on the gas bottle mount. I still haven't fitted it on the Expanda yet :behindsofa: which reminds me maybe I should.:mod:

GLX-R

Mar 9, 2011
Kyneton, Vic
In Victoria a rego label has to be "on the left side of the vehicle". Probably not much help to you in Qld but there you go.

The door seems to be a common place in most states.

I have always found that no matter how good a label holder is, there always seems to be some way it will fill up with dust and/or fade in no time at all.

Cheers!

gavin.davis59

Mar 21, 2011
Naracoorte.SA
In SA We no longer have rego stickers.The transport authorities nationwide can get all info on vehicles instantly on computer via rego number.We are advised to carry current registration/ownership papers but not required to by law.Hopefully other states will go down this path.

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
Mine is stuck to the window on the left of the door.
My dealer didn't fit it for me on delivery, just left it in the handbook we received. I found it a year later when looking for a place to fit the renewal sticker.

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
In SA We no longer have rego stickers.The transport authorities nationwide can get all info on vehicles instantly on computer via rego number.We are advised to carry current registration/ownership papers but not required to by law.Hopefully other states will go down this path.

Same here in W.A. no sticker needed

Jim and Tab

Jul 29, 2011
Bendigo Victoria
i remember on our first trip with our new van in october we were pulled over for a rbt just over the border in nsw and the police officer asked where my rego sticker was.i said no idea we just picked it up a few weeks ago.
after a little searching we found it on the door window.
cheers jim-tab and diamond