Weber babyq for 5 adults?

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Ok that's enough, I get it.....enjoy guys, I'll have to wait for the weekend for a weber cook up :)

Cheers.

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
PorkRoast.jpg
Look away now Burnsy. Rolled pork roast with apricot, herb and pine nut stuffing. Looked even better on the plate along with some crisp asparagus. Tasted terrific.
Cleaned the hot BabyQ with the brush and cold water – easy as.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
View attachment 10261
Look away now Burnsy. Rolled pork roast with apricot, herb and pine nut stuffing. Looked even better on the plate along with some crisp asparagus. Tasted terrific.
Cleaned the hot BabyQ with the brush and cold water – easy as.

Looks awesome mate, the webers are the best! I'll repay the favor on the weekend.

Cheers.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Looks nice ef.

My wife cooks asparagus on the Weber grill.

She covers them in olive oil in a bowl then covers with grounded salt and pepper.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
My brother-in-law went to bbq's galore the other day and bought a Ziegler & Brown, another webber copy but with 2 burners and same price as weber Q220.... Looks ok. I'll see how it stacks up against the weber when we are away these holidays!

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
My brother-in-law went to bbq's galore the other day and bought a Ziegler & Brown, another webber copy but with 2 burners and same price as weber Q220.... Looks ok. I'll see how it stacks up against the weber when we are away these holidays!

Just like a Golf!

They look good. I have the small weber, I think the Ziegler one looks better, but I like how I can go to plenty of shops and get weber bits and pieces.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria

And if it is better dont tell him :lol: But I can't see how it could be..............right :wink:

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
depends what you are cooking we have the weber baby q 100 , if doing a roast and spuds etc ok but if you want to make brekky and all sit down together than a bit small, we tend not to use it for brekky but use as bbq for steaks, snags and roasts no problems for 2 adults and 2 tennagers that eat like adults, Travel as light and compact as possible you can always use the caravan parks bbq flat plate for brekky