Watching the member numbers grow!

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Hi Expanda and Mod team,

Just wanted to thank all of you for all the hard work you have put into the new site upgrade. I know it has been non stop for you all but want you to know that you're tireless hard work has not gone unnoticed.

I've been watching the member numbers increase by the day! You all deserve a big pat on the back! Is great to see the site so successful.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Reactions: Robert.Smith

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Yep. I'll second that. I know there are no elves that sneak in at night and do all the hard work.
This is a site like no other I've visited.

shiraz

Oct 22, 2012
sellicks hill s.a
Hi Expanda and Mod team,

Is it possiable to put in a spell check for us one finger typests sorry typists.
keep up the good work we do appreciate it.
shiraz

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hi Expanda and Mod team,

Just wanted to thank all of you for all the hard work you have put into the new site upgrade. I know it has been non stop for you all but want you to know that you're tireless hard work has not gone unnoticed.

I've been watching the member numbers increase by the day! You all deserve a big pat on the back! Is great to see the site so successful.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Cheers Lara much appreciated :)!!!

We love watching the member numbers grow!!!

We also hope everyone enjoys the upgrades in been a long time coming!

Yep. I'll second that. I know there are no elves that sneak in at night and do all the hard work.
This is a site like no other I've visited.

Thanks for the kind words!!!

Hi Expanda and Mod team,

Is it possiable to put in a spell check for us one finger typests sorry typists.
keep up the good work we do appreciate it.
shiraz

Will take a look around for you, do you mind letting me know what browser you use? Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera?

shiraz

Oct 22, 2012
sellicks hill s.a
Cheers Lara much appreciated :)!!!

We love watching the member numbers grow!!!

We also hope everyone enjoys the upgrades in been a long time coming!

Thanks for the kind words!!!

Will take a look around for you, do you mind letting me know what browser you use? Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera?

Thanks We use Internet explorer.

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
its a bloody full time job keeping up with all the new posts now!!

LOL not wrong Bigman, when i first joined, i used to be able to log on once a week, read the few new posts that came in, leave some comments and that was it, 10mins worth. Theres so much great stuff on here now, i wish i had more time to read it all:ranger:

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Same here. I used to be able to keep up. I was recently off the air for a couple of weeks and now I dont think I will ever get up to date!