16' Series Warranty Work

MalFerraro

Sep 25, 2012
Jimboomba
www.bayset.com.au
Well guys quick thank you to this forum.

As a result of reading on this Forum about Jayco fixing yellow shower walls even when the van is out of warranty.

I took my van down to East Coast RVs at Souhport who did the Fibreglass warranty work 3 years ago.
Must say the level of service there is exceptional

The boys down there took some photos of my yellow walls and sent them off Jayco,
A week later Jayco came back with the go ahead so happy days

3 years old my 16/49/3 OB is and I love it.
It's my first van but I must say Jayco have got me on side for life with this attitude

Thanks Jayco

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
I was having a winge in another thread about Jayco's lack of quality control/improvement, but I have to say,their customer service is really commendable when you read things like this. Glad it worked out for you Malferraro.

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
I to have always heard of negative feedback, in five or six years of owning 2 different jayco vans have never had any quality issues (besides minor fix yourself ones) and recently after picking up our new w/p had issues with tare weight error on conplience plate, caravanland in Perth drove across the city to pick our van up , drove another 30km to nearest weighbridges and dropped back off. Was pleasantly surprised with service as I was expecting to do all the running around myself.