unexpected but nice.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Just thought I'd post what came with the new expanda that we never knew the dealer/jayco included

did everyone else gets these or other things ?

1 Well I'll just mention the deepcycle battery and i wont bring it up again
2 The polish etc

van6.jpg

3 The outside rubber matting for under the annexe

4 the spice rack

5 The Safe ,a real surprise

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
I got the polish but lucked out on the battery :whistle:

The cleaner is good for removing bitumen off the front of the Expanda but only do it in small areas at a time as it does dry very quick and can/could dull the clear coating over the fibreglasss so use with caution. Make sure the van is dust free before using also.It does work well though and I have used it successfully.

When I took delivery of our Expanda I used the liquid wax on it and its amazing how it much better it looked. I have polished it 3 times in 6 months and it really protects the fibreglass from stains (gumleafs etc). I have done the front after each trip.

stuartcarr2002

May 13, 2011
Sydney
Hi

We got the polish and the spray and also the safe. Didnt get the outside mat however. We got ours at Jayco Newcastle NSW. We did get a picnic rug though. We also got that when we got our Eagle back in 2010.
The little can of spray works great on the bench tops. It make them shine again without leaving an oily finish. The little boy leave hand print all over the table. This stuff works great.

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
We got the polish and dunny chemicals several Jayco caps that I never wear as this is our 3rd Jayco I have a collection of them.
the safe is standard fit from 2010 models on got the battery but that came with the Solar set up,

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
We got the polish and dunny chemicals several Jayco caps that I never wear as this is our 3rd Jayco I have a collection of them.
the safe is standard fit from 2010 models on got the battery but that came with the Solar set up,
You could quite easlily pop a spare cap in the post and send it south not a used one either :pound: :laser:

stuartcarr2002

May 13, 2011
Sydney
When we brought our C/T from Bayswater, we got an invite to spend more money with a tiny discount at their shop.

I think if I had of brought my shovel I could have had some gravel from the car park at a reduced price as well. We will see when we collect the 17.56-2. Might look at Prestige in future!

Oh, they did give us a couple of stubby holders with their names on it so sort of a gift!

Would have loved the stubby holders. Can never have enough :) :bowl:

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
We did also get 2 caps and stubby holders that we forgot to mention.:) and a discount card for all future sales from the spare parts shop at prestige Geelong

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
We got the cleaners and a safe (that faced the water pump so it couldn't be opened:censored:)

Sounds like you got some nice extras.

Like Bushy, I also have an assortment of Jayco hats from purchasing all my rigs.