TT Bridge - New Holiday Home

TTBRIDGE

Mar 12, 2013
Brisbane - Northside (North Lakes)
@Adam79, yes mate that was us, the final run home after 2 weeks. After i took the off ramp i noticed you, I was pretty sure it was you as we run very simular cars so as soon as i saw it you came to mind.. You of to Noosa North Sure? It is a shame it was dirty when you saw it. Looks much better clean.:rockon:

Adam79

May 28, 2013
Brisbane
@Adam79, yes mate that was us, the final run home after 2 weeks. After i took the off ramp i noticed you, I was pretty sure it was you as we run very simular cars so as soon as i saw it you came to mind.. You of to Noosa North Sure? It is a shame it was dirty when you saw it. Looks much better clean.:rockon:
Yes mate,
Off to Noosa North Shore for a quick break. Might head to the caravan sale next week at the RNA to just have a better look at the On The Move Vans.

carpanda

Jul 15, 2014
Sydney, NSW
Hey @TTBRIDGE nice to meet u guys at Darlington! We love your van, we haven't stopped talking about it and hubby got a price:) (a little out of our price range for now hehe) but happy with our panda:D

TTBRIDGE

Mar 12, 2013
Yes mate,
Off to Noosa North Shore for a quick break. Might head to the caravan sale next week at the RNA to just have a better look at the On The Move Vans.

@Adam79 Kratzman @ Burpengary are the local agent, so look out for them. I did not even know there was a show on next week! I am after a few little things but might be best to stay away a while.;)

If you ever want a look through ours, happy to give you the chance.

TTBRIDGE

Mar 12, 2013
image.jpg
Made my first of to the new beast. Need bikes for the holidays away at parks so added my rack in a similar way to my last Van.

Oct 21, 2012
Hi TTBRIDGE just wondering if you can give more info on the bike rack like brand and how did you mount it on van how much and where from thanks for any help photos of mounting would be great

TTBRIDGE

Mar 12, 2013
Was that what you expected @TTBRIDGE ?

@cruza driver i thought the way i was loaded i would go over for sure. I don't know why, but i have always had a target of 3.3 ton as a traveling weight. So i am pretty happy with this. When touring i would not have the bike and rack, so that is a 100kg saving.

So i hit my target, so i am happy with that. Still a lot of weight to drag, but it is a large family van so there is a trade off.