TO SELL 20/63-1 OR NOT TO

brotys

Jun 15, 2013
leongatha
If I ever got into financial difficulty and had to sell something I think the bloody house would go before the van! :D
Good luck for your future plans.
yeah i fill the same we love the van and the times we have away as a family something the kids will remember for a long time to come even more now as we had our 3 rd little boy last week

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
yeah i fill the same we love the van and the times we have away as a family something the kids will remember for a long time to come even more now as we had our 3 rd little boy last week
Congrats on the young fella mate....those good times will happen again I'm sure! :)

Reactions: brotys

Kingy

Apr 29, 2012
Cashmere, Brisbane
Mate, the van will depreciate, the house will appreciate. The kids and wife will appreciate the house.
Buy a tent, continue to enjoy our great land and keep talking to us and start planning where to park the new van in time to come.
Stop and chat with everyone in the caravan park, regardless if they are in a swag or a 25 ft luxury van, we all love the same thing, spending time with family in the outdoors.
Get the house.

brotys

Jun 15, 2013
leongatha
Mate, the van will depreciate, the house will appreciate. The kids and wife will appreciate the house.
Buy a tent, continue to enjoy our great land and keep talking to us and start planning where to park the new van in time to come.
Stop and chat with everyone in the caravan park, regardless if they are in a swag or a 25 ft luxury van, we all love the same thing, spending time with family in the outdoors.
Get the house.
So true house is one thing we all want in life , kids rather have a van i recon , tent no good for wife as a very sore back she would never want to go away . Save for nother 12 mths and keep van then buy house so many things going around in my head at moment

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
when our first boy was born we lived in a van, being an auto sparky I really understand your pain, when the second was born I had to sell the Norton, life moves on, we still had a heap of fun camping either in tents or cabins. I think at the end of the day you spend a lot more time in the house than the van.
Anyway they are all off our hands now, and I have a van, a Jeep and a Harley lol

Reactions: brotys