The wait is killing me......

Janbo

Feb 19, 2014
Adelaide
@crackacoldie The date originally mentioned when we ordered it was 22nd May, on Wednesday they said the 'end of may' I am not sure how much notice they get of its arrival and how soon I can pick it up afterwards. They are having a 'yard sale' next weekend so I hope that does not get in the way ( i know you don't pick them up from the yard) HOPEFULLY I will hear today or early next week on a firm date......THEN the real sleepless nights begin.... I was hoping to do a shakedown next weekend but may need to wait till the long weekend ( not ideal) !!

Janbo

Feb 19, 2014
Adelaide
I agree, I am sure at this stage the dealer would know where the van is at, when we did the final sign off, the order form had date ordered, 19th Feb, date requested 8th May - I assumed that was when it was being built

Reactions: crackacoldie

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
When we ordered we where told the 9th.. when we finalised was told 15th. Yesterday was the 22nd :(
Pickup is supposed to be the 3rd so they still have time.. We added a lot of options so I worry they missed some as well :(
Yes getting very itchy now.. We booked our first trip away Queens Birthday leaving the 6th of June.
If its at the factory then its what 40kms away from Factory to dealer. You think if made they want to clear it from yard.

@Janbo have you rang the dealer?

Yes next one on factory tour can you take a set of spy cams :)

Janbo

Feb 19, 2014
Adelaide
I emailed them on Wednesday they replied they will have it end of May....... I thought that if this was the case they would at least have a date by now given that its due next week.... may call them later today!!

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
I will call later today if no update as well. Although I do feel sorry for the dealers if Jayco push back production you think they send out a notice. Although I think our window above the sink now deleted on a 17.58 Starcraft. Our signed plans show one. You think I get a call to say they did that as well :)

Janbo

Feb 19, 2014
Adelaide
They said they would try to give me before the long weekend but they have vans coming in almost every day and only have 5 hand over slots left before the long weekend!!