Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Gday all, time to chime in!

A public service announcement -

I know everyone wants stickers!

From myself and the mod team I would just like to thank you all for showing your support for the forum by using the stickers its really humbling to see so many people so passionate about the subject.

Secondly form myself directly many apologies for the delay in getting them but they are coming soon and will be the focus for the next month.

That's great slop but when can we actually get them expanda?

We have an order with the supplier ready to go and production starts 3 November so estimate middle November to have them in my hands to ship out.

The supplier is on an annual holiday hence the delay unfortunately.

We are looking at other suppliers but its not easy to get the stickers printed on the right material for such a good price is proving a bit of a challenge.

So patience is the key and they are definitely on the horizon!

Thanks everyone and if you would like to get to touch

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Gday all, time to chime in!

I know everyone wants stickers!

From myself and the mod team I would just like to thank you all for showing your support for the forum by using the stickers its really humbling to see so many people so passionate about the subject.

Secondly form myself directly many apologies for the delay in getting them but they are coming soon and will be the focus for the next month.

That's great slop but when can we actually get them expanda?

We have an order with the supplier ready to go and production starts 3 November so estimate middle November to have them in my hands to ship out.

The supplier is on an annual holiday hence the delay unfortunately.

We are looking at other suppliers but its not easy to get the stickers printed on the right material for such a good price is proving a bit of a challenge.

So patience is the key and they are definitely on the horizon!

Thanks everyone and if you would like to get to touch
yes 2 over here fount and back giddy up