squeeze ladder

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Few of us think roof. My solar panels collect a decent sprig of eucalypt in one "XF didn't judge that turn quite right" episode. Real bugger to get off with "broom through the hatch" approach. Ladder like this would have meant 2 min job and no one would have noticed!

Yeah, always coming up short, you start to think of these things (open to banter)

Johnstons

Aug 10, 2012
Anywhere in the great outdoors
We have the 4 step one and you can comfortably reach those funny velcro flaps in the corner of the annex and we have a raised expanda.
Hubby choose that height so he could clean top of van or do maintenance checks easily.

The rungs are much narrower than a normal ladder but still feels ok when on the top as long as you are on even ground.
Just so easy to store and carry.

Here's the funny story as to how we acquired ours............
When we bought the ladder from the Melbourne camping show we also bought one of their folding steps for the front door and they are great and also asked for a good deal on both which we got! :clap2:

But then we left the products at the stand while we wandered aroung the rest of the show and were planning on going back to pick them up before we left.
It wasn't until way down the Geelong highway that we remembered we hadn't actually gone back to pick them up!!!!:doh:
Thought well there goes a bargaining price,now we have to spend it on postage!!!
Rang the company and they sent them both out for free!
Would recommend them to anyone.
I think they are in FernTree Gully from memory.

Reactions: bigman0510

Kate File

Apr 7, 2012
Sydney, Australia
I liked the look of these Squeezebox ladders from the video posted. But when I went to the website I realised how narrow the stepping rungs are. As much as I like the compactness of it, I would prefer hubby to be on more secure footing.
The price is very good ($78 or $80 with $22 delivery anywhere in mainland oz) but I am not convinced now.