Sooooo long

BJM

Sep 29, 2018
Yamba
Never ever say you are not in a hurry for work to be done!As Bluey said thats a given that hell will freeze over before they start the work .Of course the other saying that gives me the irrits when jobs not started , is we have been busy! What the heck,am I a customer or not?

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Oh on Monday and no business will be named or harmed in this post
Took my car to get something fitted have you fitted one before ???yea mate easy
Righto around 4 hrs ok book me in went there took 9 hrs waited there all day.... gold .... they only charged the 4 hrs but geez 9 hrs and I was there ..... they where on it all day I think it was there first fitment of the part

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Are everyone's hinges like this got one straight one not so straight ..
I also need a new cupboard door lucky I got a little bit of timber left this ones got all white down one edge looks a bit strange really

Attachments

• 20221120_102840.jpg
    20221120_102840.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 20221120_102853.jpg
    20221120_102853.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

fangios

Aug 13, 2022
Morninton Peninsula, Victoria
So my annex I'm sure when you tell some companies now days I'm in no real rush just do a good job please don't rush it really means put the stuff in the corner ignore it walk around it for a while step over it build heaps of others rushing shoving them out the door .... while others are kept waiting for a job that not rushed that fits and well made that in the end dosnt fit .... then ask for payment hang on your not finished it's dosnt fit waited weeks for it to be fixed.... I haven't mentioned the company that would be poor form and open more trouble ....
Will I have it by Christmas who knows next time I get something done I will say hurry the chuck up I want it in week 2 at the most maybe then after rushing it may have a better out come and fit
Annexes what a pain they can be
Being in the market for an annexe I would be interested to know who you went for and what the outcome is....

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Hellow to all its been soooooo long since I've been on... been to many business getting things done some have been quick some took there sweet time..... got some powdercoateing done they where fantastic ... took my van to a repair shop in melb North they where the best .... got a spare wheel carrier fitted to the car that took all day wasn't so good .... in general there all good but some just take too long and blame everything from covid to overseas issues and then there's frieght issues ......
But anyway went to gold coast that was a blast mite go to Adelaide soon not long till Christmas then another year done and we do it all again

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
Hellow to all its been soooooo long since I've been on... been to many business getting things done some have been quick some took there sweet time..... got some powdercoateing done they where fantastic ... took my van to a repair shop in melb North they where the best .... got a spare wheel carrier fitted to the car that took all day wasn't so good .... in general there all good but some just take too long and blame everything from covid to overseas issues and then there's frieght issues ......
But anyway went to gold coast that was a blast mite go to Adelaide soon not long till Christmas then another year done and we do it all again
what van repairer in the North did you use?

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
Advantage caravan repaires they are the best in the west and north I will never go anywhere else such good service and know there stuff good for alignment as well been in business a long time not new comers at all carnt sing there praises enough
Ok I will have to look them up

Reactions: Bluey

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
So how is everyone .....
My new van is very good very happy with it its going in to Melbourne's most experienced service company soon will be a pleasure to deal with experts ....
For a few power points ...12 volt points .... 12 volt fans ...and a general check I'm sure they won't have the van long ....ready for march long weekend then Easter

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well its good you have found a good maintainer for your rig ................... Whats the destination for Easter this time around ????

Reactions: Bluey

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
So how is everyone .....
My new van is very good very happy with it its going in to Melbourne's most experienced service company soon will be a pleasure to deal with experts ....
For a few power points ...12 volt points .... 12 volt fans ...and a general check I'm sure they won't have the van long ....ready for march long weekend then Easter
So do you mean Advantage? I tried before Christmas but could not get in

Last edited: