Side cushion removal

Middo

Apr 25, 2014
Brisbane
We have a starcraft with single beds. It has side cushions on the walls under the windows and I am wondering how to remove them. Thanks

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
While I don't know for sure, some vans I have found will have them held by velcro and some have staples while others hidden screws in wall and slots on back of cushion so first off I would closely inspect around the edges, gently try to prise a gap on an edge to see a fastener also for a screw slot job try giving the bottom a hit upwards to knock the slot off the screw head, only need to move about 10mm to unlock.......... sometimes a button cover can be a screw cover as well, they are often just push fit caps............... In my Coromal it had velcro stapled onto the wall and cushion back..... just give it a reef and off it came...

Last edited:

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
Mine did not have Velcro .the button causing the dimple in the cushion has a flip off head ,which you can remove with any flat tool being careful not to damage the fabric then just remove the screw and the cushion comes away. I hope

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Mine did not have Velcro .the button causing the dimple in the cushion has a flip off head ,which you can remove with any flat tool being careful not to damage the fabric then just remove the screw and the cushion comes away. I hope

That would be the one, I knew it had to be one of them ................