Journey Shower wall

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
@Bluey got someone to do his so he should be able to give you some info I think....................

Jaybird

May 31, 2012
Gippsland Lakes
The shower walls in my Discovery all bulged while it was still under warranty which Jayco fixed. They had to remove walls and said there wasnt enough glue holding them on and also said "They wont move now" and they havent. It took a days labour and I had to leave it overnight so must be a reasonable big job.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Well here i am to start with the crap and i must say crap plastic jayco use nothing sticks to it nothing ..... so take that onboard nothing sticks to there crap walls in the bathroom its only luck if they havent come away from the walls we peeled all the crap they use to sick it to the walls with two fingers came off so easy no effort or fight put up by the crap they use ......
Right dont muck around gut the bathroom out replace all your plastic with aluecomp soooooooo much better youll love it are you in melb ring Advantage caravan repaires they will do it i didnt do mine they did but i was there when they took walls out with no effort at all

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
The shower walls in my Discovery all bulged while it was still under warranty which Jayco fixed. They had to remove walls and said there wasnt enough glue holding them on and also said "They wont move now" and they havent. It took a days labour and I had to leave it overnight so must be a reasonable big job.
Read above not enough glue did they tell you lucky if it sticks lol

BJM

Sep 29, 2018
Yamba
Think J showers are polycarbonate .There are a couple of modified silicone products that will bond to these plastics.one made by Selleys ,NB Polyurothanes sealants do not like perspex or pc ,due to the oils in the plastics.