17' Series Running on 12V

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Have heard if you walk around in the afternoon unshaven and in your speedo's no one will come within Cooee...........................

Reactions: dagree

ShaneT

Jul 24, 2014
W.A
Go to bunnings and but one of those $99 generators. Dont put fuel in it just sit it out front where everyone can see, instant neighbor repellent.

Reactions: Drover and dagree

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Aw shucks! I'd recognise it as I bought one from Bunnings one day and took it back the next day.

Couldn't believe how tinny it was.

I'd still drive by if I saw the " generator"...... I'm a whimp.

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
Having spent so much of my life up here in Motels and at home with air-conditioners running I have more problems sleeping without the constant drone of something running. It's the intermittent noises that bother me.

Reactions: davemc

rodney

Apr 23, 2014
Need to find another camp site all I here is dingos or the odd cow at night during the day the uhf goes off with the station caretakers talking about how many camels goats etc they knocked off during the night

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Need to find another camp site all I here is dingos or the odd cow at night during the day the uhf goes off with the station caretakers talking about how many camels goats etc they knocked off during the night

Other than the UHF bit sounds like my place, if turned on the UHF would probably hear the odd truckie sounding off.........Still better than the city.....