Return of a true Vehicle...

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I think it will be a winner only Toyota mine truck range as real competition, so it will be close really, I can imagine the Toorak Tractor brigade pooing it because of the small display or bluetooth or some such BS.
Sound like nice engines I6 petrol BMW B58 and diesel, BMW B57, coupled to a ZF 8 speeder magic stuff , with beam axles and coils bluddy lovely set up ........... I think I really need one, its got all the good stuff................. depending on which model engine fitted would make my mind up petrol or diesel......

Dream on fella, about $70K more than I can afford............

• Haha
Reactions: Disco Duck

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
It’s Pommy made ? Owned ? best get your road side assist upgraded to the top level

Nah not gong to be Made in Wales or Portugal it seems now its going to be built in France o_O..................... but good German engine and gearbox so okay.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Looks like a land rover

Looks better than what they offer now thats for sure.................................. like my dream RAM 1500 it is unattainable for this poor old pensioner, until the great lotto win that is.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Now now, be respectful. Its BMW, not Merc and there's always RACV Total Care
the G wagon is a Merc
reliability.jpg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
It has the great ZF 8 sped tranny, brilliant bit of kit and some good italian running gear, an actually chassis and Defender styling, Win,Win..............built in France so probably the Australian exports will be sabotaged.....

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
It has the great ZF 8 sped tranny, brilliant bit of kit and some good italian running gear, an actually chassis and Defender styling, Win,Win..............built in France so probably the Australian exports will be sabotaged.....
Or the Aussie version might have some factory extras the French are trying to offload