Pizza Stone for Weber BabyQ

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
We travel with our stone in the weber and never had an issue and its bounced around all over the country side.

No trivet or foil on under the stone, just throw it in there and its as good as done.

Just remember with each consecutive pizza they cook quicker as the stone heats up. :hungry:

Reactions: Flossymk1

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
image.jpg

mbr37746

Oct 20, 2013
Central West NSW
That looks better, just like mine now, just a little cleaner!
Quick tip, a bit of baking paper makes it easier to get the pizza off the stone when cooked, especially when the yummo cheese has melted off the side...mmmm making myself hungry!

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
We've been cooking pizzas on our baby q for ages , and have always cooked straight onto stone. I found one that was about 33 cm big, which was a little big so I grounded it back on the edges, you would be surprised how easily it cuts back View attachment 22575

:painkiller: Just cut down my pizza stone that I was using at home for our outside BBQ and now fits in the weber Q

:thumb: Great idea @Grano n play and hopefully fire it up this weekend with the new pizza bace :hungry:

Reactions: dagree

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
I forgot to mention regarding the damper, you can replace the milk and water with beer ( any sort will do). Let's face you don't always have milk or water in the fridge, but beer that's another story,. I've tried it , it actually tastes better