Old & Moved Pace's 05 2.5 TDI 6spd Pathfinder STL,$18000. (SOLD)

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
So how did the shopping go @Pace? Anything tickle your fancy?

Hectic day. We done the whole school drop off, basketball run, Waeco (80L), in the back, day trip scenarios. Its was jumping in and out of cars with the whole tribe. So without any intent to offend anyone with their choice of tug we found the following:

155 Prado, refined car though 3rd row cramped.
200 Landcruiser, same as above, (plus if I got a diesel tanker in tow, cant have the van on the back, LOL.)
VRX Pajero, cant fit in the Waeco in with 3rd row seat in use.
Izusu MUX, all good though Duramax I engine.
Colorado7 LTZ, as above plus Duramax II engine.

So, Colorado7 LTZ looking the goods, just need to find one that suits the budget.

Pace.

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
Ok, so heres the story from 1st post to previous. Us adults were sitting at Warrnambool Surfside with fellow annual meet up member AAJB havin' a few cold ones watching the kids play in our bay, happily drinking away. Watching the campers pulling in as they drive by our bay, Mrs Pace says ''I like that car.......... Oh that one is nice can that one tow our van.........?''

Q: Why do our partners start off such an open winded topic in that manner?? Because we all know it is going to end in more work for the partner such as manual labouring around the house:whip:, more money :greedy_dollars: or an argument :argue:. Ponder it......

So, we start to get talking and before I knew it the Ipad is out and were searching for a new tug. As I mentioned in @Smergen thread, we caught up and talked and about his choices and the great deal he got, so then this got us interested and we had his contact dealer on the line once back home.

Pathy was going on the market (dated the 1st post here), kids found out then said ''Dad no we want the your car to learn to drive manual'', problem!!!! Mrs Pace pipes up and says ''No way your selling my Tarago''.

So before you knew it the Ipad was out again and the kids were looking for replacements cars with in mind to tow the van, Pathy off the market :) Tarago on >:(, hence the listing above stated. Like said we were out car shopping...........

We came back to the Colorado7 with the kids and it suited, so the search is on again today to source one for Mrs Pace.

Pace.

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
well done mate. can't wait to see piccys. :) :car:
Thanks.

Colorado7 LTZ, 2.8lt CDI DuramaxII, Automatic, Stealth Grey. A well appointed vehicle for Mrs Pace (then mine in the long term). Dealer salesman and staff were ever so pleasant today as we done the paperwork and sorted out the extras.

Looking forward to pick up next week. Pace.

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
Thanks.

Colorado7 LTZ, 2.8lt CDI DuramaxII, Automatic, Stealth Grey. A well appointed vehicle for Mrs Pace (then mine in the long term). Dealer salesman and staff were ever so pleasant today as we done the paperwork and sorted out the extras.

Looking forward to pick up next week. Pace.
MY15 C7.jpg