Overweight van and towing combinations

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I did say "We" at the beginning of the paragraph, and I'm immune to your inane banter, I'm in QLD, a QUEENSLANDER , a cut above and besides I drive a JEEP we go where others fear.........(Woolies car park before a LWE).................. well enough of that I've got chook on the Weber.

and to be on topic I still would like a Ram 1500, better than a mine truck anyday unless you want to cart the kitchen sink and bunnings along.

Reactions: DRW

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
I still would like a Ram 1500, better than a mine truck anyday unless you want to cart the kitchen sink and bunnings along.
Not satisfied building them once was enough, they built them twice ... so they must be good. Ive got plenty of spare payload in case you want to cart two pair of socks

Reactions: DRW

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Share with us again where you originally sprouted from ??? I was in Taiwan last year, but that didnt make me Taiwanese :boink:

That was my parents fault, well actually my mums if dad had his way I wouldv'e been born in QLD as he wnated to move here.............

Modern manuals cannot be push started when the battery is flat, due to electronic fuel pumps needing full.power.in order to operate, s the starting problem is identical between manual.amd Auto.

Exactly @crackacoldie thats what I tried to tell them earlier but I suppose the mine truck might still have a crank handle.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD

Come on, you'd love one. It looks like a car should staight out of a museum. Its a technically retarded masterpiece.

I would , Yes, nothing like a vehicle that you can do mods too just bolt a bracket on where you need it, a proper chassis to mount gear off or lift from, little plastic inside so mounting radios, fire extinguishers and other equipment isn't any drama able to carry recovery gear in easy to get at spots along with fishing rods and all the gear.............................................. Your still a bustard though, I'm still trying to figure out how to carry my rods on this Yuppie Wagon, dumb roof rack has about a 65kg load limit before the roof caves in.........

Reactions: Crusty181