Starcraft Our new 22.68-1OB S/Craft

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
still a fantastic looking beast.. did you do the test sleep in it last night at home :)
You will now have storage to burn.

The blue light yes we use that for kids night light get to toilet light. Works well pull over blind door to stop it annoying us :)

Reactions: jawk

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
Yeah if Jayco wont do something its no biggy I'll put a flexible light in just next to the 12v socket, and maybe even pop a dimming strip led above the table along the trim of the top bunk so its out of the way when (if) folded.

We asked for lights to both bunks, but ended up with 2 on the top and none on the bottom, but like you, the 12v is already there so no problem to fit one on the bottom if needed (but have never bothered and haven't missed it yet)

jawk

Apr 7, 2016
Yackandandah
We asked for lights to both bunks, but ended up with 2 on the top and none on the bottom, but like you, the 12v is already there so no problem to fit one on the bottom if needed (but have never bothered and haven't missed it yet)

I asked the dealer about it and they reckon there is supposed to be one for the bottom bunk so they are going to fit one at no extra cost during the first service

jawk

Apr 7, 2016
Yackandandah
still a fantastic looking beast.. did you do the test sleep in it last night at home :)
You will now have storage to burn.

The blue light yes we use that for kids night light get to toilet light. Works well pull over blind door to stop it annoying us :)

Havent done a test sleep but watched a movie and sunk a few... Didnt feel like making the bed!

Pauly

Aug 25, 2013
Lucky duck!!!
Looks great. Hope ya have a blast on first trip.
Ps. If ya sink enough ya don't have to make the bed!

Reactions: davemc

DLT

Dec 3, 2015
Brisbane
That looks great,
We are currently tossing up the idea of upgrading to one of these with the Triple bunks or a 20.64-1 Expanda, looking for a shower & a bigger bed over what we have.
What did it cost you if you don't mind me asking?

jawk

Apr 7, 2016
Yackandandah
That looks great,
We are currently tossing up the idea of upgrading to one of these with the Triple bunks or a 20.64-1 Expanda, looking for a shower & a bigger bed over what we have.
What did it cost you if you don't mind me asking?

ordered new as in the pics with two tables, drifter, air con upgrade, triple bike rack, extra two 12v outlets, one extra 240v outlet - umm what else - cant think = $60k exactly drive away victoria. Took something like 6 mths to arrive. Our order was just too late to avoid the price rise. Will let you know what other extras I specced when I remember.

Reactions: relgate

Nemesis

Apr 25, 2013
Albury NSW
Very nice looking Van Gary, was looking at the pic's going I thought I recognised the property.....did you get rid of the Pajero? We are looking at a similar van lay out, our Expanda has been a great van and done a fair bit of touring, but time to move up to true glamping, plus don't have to make the bed every time we stop. Cheers Paul B.

jawk

Apr 7, 2016
Yackandandah
Yep Paj went about ten months ago. Come and have a look and bring your bike out.!
Very nice looking Van Gary, was looking at the pic's going I thought I recognised the property.....did you get rid of the Pajero? We are looking at a similar van lay out, our Expanda has been a great van and done a fair bit of touring, but time to move up to true glamping, plus don't have to make the bed every time we stop. Cheers Paul B.

Reactions: Nemesis