Our 21.64-1 OB

Dog House

Apr 16, 2013
Our site... caot perfect. ..but first time I think we have done ok...

Bed ends look great - did they need to measure on site, or are they aware of the sizes??? Can I as what lead time and cost by chance?

Happy Glamping...
cheers
Andrew

GCMASOS

Nov 10, 2013
Front bed with custom storm cover

Attachments

• 1387685029398.jpg
    1387685029398.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 323

Karazmatic

Jan 20, 2014
WOW Love it! Looks great.
We have just ordered our 21.64-1 and wondered what kind of extras you got on yours that you wouldn't live without? We have a Nissan patrol to tow it... but that van looks like a semi lol... We have 3 kids, only got the 2 bunks because I felt the 3 would be too squishy so we will put one of them in the double bed at the end. Am interested in your pros/cons about the verandah on the annexe... it looks great!
We got the solar but only a 120 watt, we got the gas bayonet, antenna, tv/dvd inside (should we get the external tv points for tv in the annexe?) If we were planning on going a lot of free places would a water filter and tap be recommended? What else?

GCMASOS

Nov 10, 2013
Hi

Good choice..we got the slide out for the extra room at the table. We can all fit around it. We have a tap on the front but not sure if it is standard. The water taste is pretty ordinary. Filter would be a good option. Tv booster is a must....even with the booster we have had some trouble. Will take some more pics. Verandah is good especially at night (wet) for the clothes line so it is not an obstacle in the annex.

Be good to catch up on the road sometime. ..not sure where you are.

We are Gold Coast based.

Karazmatic

Jan 20, 2014
Hi thanks for replying. We are based in Melbourne but have plans to travel everywhere lol. The slide out comes standard now, will enquire about the tap at the front. Thanks for your input, I'm thinking the verandah is a definite at this point :)
Your set up looks fantastic! Just out of curiosity what colour scheme did you go for inside? We can't decide that if we go the charcoal or the navy blue if it will make the van look too dark inside, but we are taking our kids into consideration with the decision making there lol

GCMASOS

Nov 10, 2013
Yes especially with the kids...dark is good not as hard to keep clean...navy lounge and dark benchtops...looks good not dark...will take a pic for you...