Nissan Navara NP300 ST-X

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Took an ST for a run today, pleasant ride nice and quiet much better than I expected, had the tinlid in rear to check for back seat comfort all good there, even got quote with change over I was happy with, now the big question,will I, wont I should I
Hi @Bushman if your into the bling thing the ST-X has it all, except outside temp guage. But we are really happy with the full package.
Cheers
Deano

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Hi @Bushman if your into the bling thing the ST-X has it all, except outside temp guage. But we are really happy with the full package.
Cheers
Deano
Would be nice, but budget says ST, but after a phone call I didn't want to here today the whole thing has gone down the toilet :(
So the mighty PJ will be here a while longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigcol

stuartcarr2002

May 13, 2011
Sydney
Would be nice, but budget says ST, but after a phone call I didn't want to here today the whole thing has gone down the toilet :(
So the mighty PJ will be here a while longer.
Dont panic, nissan have just released an ST option pack. It comes with black nudge bar, black sports bar, ST-X sat nav system and ST-X 18 inch wheels. Not sure of price yet, but still cheaper than ST-X.

Reactions: bigcol and Bushman

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
whats wrong with the Paj @Bushman ...........?
Nothing really 6 years old now just racking the kms up though it was time for a change while it's still worth something

Dont panic, nissan have just released an ST option pack. It comes with black nudge bar, black sports bar, ST-X sat nav system and ST-X 18 inch wheels. Not sure of price yet, but still cheaper than ST-X.

Think there was one at the dealer but he didn't mention it, it was definitely an ST but with the black extras and the 18 inch wheels, hard the get AT tyres for the 18's.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Only the depth of bog holes ;)
I think so image.jpeg

DLT

Dec 3, 2015
Brisbane
Hi Deano,
I would be interested to here your thoughts on the difference on towing between the Triton & the Navara, I am looking to upgrade from my 2013 Triton Manual as I find it very gutless getting off the line until the turbo spools up - can be a bit dangerous with the van on - think that I will go Auto this time.
Colorado & Navara are top of the list (cant afford a BT-50 or Ranger)

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Hi Deano,
I would be interested to here your thoughts on the difference on towing between the Triton & the Navara, I am looking to upgrade from my 2013 Triton Manual as I find it very gutless getting off the line until the turbo spools up - can be a bit dangerous with the van on - think that I will go Auto this time.
Colorado & Navara are top of the list (cant afford a BT-50 or Ranger)

Hi DLT, I find the Narvara compared to the Triton marvellous to tow. It is a improvement, and it is better on fuel. Best so far was 16L per 100kms. I'm sure it can do better. It feels like more power at the top end.
We are very happy with it.
Cheers Deano
image.jpeg

Wes

Nov 14, 2014
Looks great!

cant believe how low your hitch and WDH bars are though - surely this causes you grief?

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Looks great!

cant believe how low your hitch and WDH bars are though - surely this causes you grief?
Hey Wes,
It is very low but I had a MN 2011 Triton and it was the same height where the bars sat. Speed bumps are a struggle.
Cheers
Deano