Next Question

Hiluxpanda

Mar 20, 2013
All good points here. The first time you go to a dump point can be a bit intimidating. Especially if you did what I did and sent the little funnel for filling the top tank down the pipe. Luckilly it stopped a but of the way down and yes I had to fish it out not before sending water down there for a good min or so. Lucky no one was watching!

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
All good points here. The first time you go to a dump point can be a bit intimidating. Especially if you did what I did and sent the little funnel for filling the top tank down the pipe. Luckilly it stopped a but of the way down and yes I had to fish it out not before sending water down there for a good min or so. Lucky no one was watching!
I now remove the funnel bit and leave it in the cassette compartment following a similar accident.o_O I don't think anyone saw me, but haven't been back to that CP, just in case.

Reactions: jed

jed

May 16, 2013
lolol good one Hiluxpanda i'll keep that in mind before i tip.

jed

May 16, 2013
Thanks all, im keeping all the comments i get here so i can refer to them again once i pick up our camper :) its going to make things so much more enjoyable

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
One caravan park we go to every year has the dump point right at the intersection between male and female toilets.....you have to laugh at some of the reactions! :bolt:

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Tumbarumba in NSW has a dump point with a hose outside the public toilet and a big turning area for Vans. A very user friendly dump point, if that's your thing :lol:

155_zps95426df9.jpg

Reactions: jed

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au

Same here unfortunately mine disappeared down too far

SP4RKI

Jan 13, 2013
Arcadia, NSW
Hey everyone, just back from second quick weekend away in our 17.56/2 outback. AND, this is the second time I have found unwanted liquid in the toilet cassette storage compartment! >:( I have issued strict instructions to ensure the "flap" is always open before a delivery is made..... But still had a dirty job to do before we left the park. That handy compartment to keep toilet chemicals in is NOT very handy if unwanted liquid seems to get in! I can only imagine I'm not getting a good seal between the cassette and the toilet on top? Any body else had this issue? Help.....

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Hey everyone, just back from second quick weekend away in our 17.56/2 outback. AND, this is the second time I have found unwanted liquid in the toilet cassette storage compartment! >:( I have issued strict instructions to ensure the "flap" is always open before a delivery is made..... But still had a dirty job to do before we left the park. That handy compartment to keep toilet chemicals in is NOT very handy if unwanted liquid seems to get in! I can only imagine I'm not getting a good seal between the cassette and the toilet on top? Any body else had this issue? Help.....
No issues here, but agree the little compartment is not "handy" - better if it had a drain plug in it to wash out. Make sure the slide mechanism is working correctly. You can download a Thetford manual if you don't have one Handy.