Newbie from WA

Masand

Jan 31, 2011
Hi all,
Just back from holidays. Purchased a 16.42.2 in Tassie. We left WA in a Swan and purchased the expanda. Heaps more room.
A question hopefully somebody can answer. It has a gas and electric hot water system and out door shower. Will the shower work on a non-powered site?? i did have it working once but i was connected to the mains pressure for water. When I tried it in the bush-no water. For the rest we are very happy and wish we had it before we started our holiday. A couple of photos, not showing much but you all know what they look like.
th_CarandVan.jpg
th_CarandVan2.jpg
th_Van.jpg

Thanks
Matt

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
G'day Matt and welcome to the forum. Things have been a bit quiet on the forum as of late so its good to hear from you. Congratulations on your purchase, I'm sure you will get a lot of use from it. It must have been a good trip from WA to Tassie and back especially changing accommodation half way through.

If your hot water system is gas and electric it will provide hot water on non-powered sites using the gas. Were you shown how to use the gas part of the system? And is there plenty of water in your tank? It should supply water from the tank via the 12V pump so make sure it is switched on.

By the way, your pictures are not available.

Enjoy

Paul

Seen your pictures now. Looks great.