New van photos

Roadkill

Mar 24, 2013
SA
@anton Smith , yeah gather not much has change with the influx of people in the holiday season. I'm just disappointed I left the area when I did. Had the old man not sold the farm (1978) I could have been living opposite a brewery! (Bootleg)

Reactions: jvp and anton Smith

Melon2155

@melon does yours have the slide out? If so what were your options for batteries? Did it come with any?

Yes Anton , we got the slide out option as well. Not too sure if the battery came standard with the slide out option or not. We got the battery pack as part of the package deal with the solar option . But pulled out of the solar option at last minute and kept the battery . We rarely will do any free camping over 3-4 days and found with the previous vans that 1 x 100 amp battery does us OK for that period. Got a backup inverter genny just in case though.

Bonners

Jan 24, 2013
wollondilly nsw
Awesome looking van Anton, just found Dunsborough on the map, awesome looking spot. Seems to be a world away from here - (my son has flown in to perth and upto Port Hedland twice in three weeks for work and complained about flying to work - all at 21). geeeze. our van is 6 months lod and we're rapt with it.