Old & Moved New Kings Awning 2x2.5m

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Awning bought from 4WD Supacentre, 2m x 2.5m.

Details are as per this link:

https://www.4wdsupacentre.com.au/products/awnings/adventure-kings-premium-awning-2-x-2-5m.html

Brackets supplied did not fit the installed Pioneer platform on the Rock Truck without a bit of physical persuasion which whilst on the road I'm not geared up for.

Currently the awning is strapped to my roof being toured around the country on our big lap. I'd ideally not want to take it all the way with us.

Happy to lug around WA until I hit your area and drop it off if required. Currently in Kalgoorlie, bound for Esperance in the next few days before swinging up the coastline.

PM me if interested. Open offers, and to give you a rangefinder, a slab of beer will probably get it done.

Reactions: bigcol

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Should point out, this is BRAND NEW. Not even unzipped. The brackets aren't in the original packaging as I played around with them trying to make it work on the platform, but buyer could consider it absolutely brand new. Other than sitting on my roof getting the occasional bug splatter.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
I have a Kings 2 X 3 M awning fitted and very happy with it. Also have the awning wall which can be used to extend the shade area or pegged down as a windbreak. Good luck @Smergen both with selling it and the rest of your trip.

Reactions: bigcol

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Offer is still there and the awning is simply strapped adjacent to the surfboard for the missus.

I've sized up the brackets on the ARB awning, not quite the same. But nothing a little bit of "persuasion" couldn't fix. Happy to drag it around the block next to the surfboard if required, but would rather offload it to a grateful punter somewhere along the way.