new kid on the block

screamin seaman

Apr 27, 2011
have just picked up our new 2011 outback expanda and am looking forward to our first trip with it up to central vic sometime after easter, will be in Talbot on the 8th may for a learners day with a minelab detector and intend to do some prospecting and exploring, would like to make contact with any like minded people. i have found this forum to be very helpful and look forward to maybe catching up with some of you around the traps as we are planning on doing quite a lot of travelling and exploring prospecting fishing etc etc

screamin seaman

Apr 27, 2011
just a bit more info on ourselves as was not sure what i was doing yesterday as not real flash with computors, but anyway our van is 1756-2 2011 outback expanda with all the bells and whistles will be towing with a 2005 prado with 1KZ-TE 3ltr turbo diesel 96kw, suspect she will struggle a bit so am toying with adding steinbaur fuel chip but will make my mind up after we have done a trip,Any tips advice experiance in this area would be gratfully accepted ,i will need some lessons on how to put pictures on here as the ones i stuck on with sticky tape didnt quite work will put some on here when i work out how to do it.