New Expanda 14.4.4

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Welcome @Luke14
The wait will be a killer but well worth it. Try not to spend too much on gizmos and stuff for the van while you are waiting!

Luke14

May 4, 2014
Ballarat Victoria.
Thanks for the welcome. I've got to say the wait is tough but to pass the time I will just have to plan my trips and read about everyone else's. Will be worth it in the end.

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
:welcome: to the crew, October ! I would go crazy having to wait that long. Your going to have a ball with your 14.

Marv_mart

Jan 3, 2014
Adelaide
Hi Everyone. I have been a long time reader of this site and wanted to thank everybody for this forum. It really made us decide which van to choose. We originally were looking at the 16 ft range of Expandas then changed our mind to a Jayco Swan before finally taking the plunge and ordering the 14.4.4 outback. We have 2 boys so I think this van fits us perfectly. It will be a first van so we are really excited.
So now the long wait begins. We won't get pick up till October but are already busy planning lots of trips later in the year.
I look forward to passing the time in the mean time by reading of people's trips and mods.
Thanks.
Welcome to the 14.44 club. You will love your new van!

Luke14

May 4, 2014
Ballarat Victoria.
We'll all the final paperwork has been signed off now. We ended up getting the hot water service as we thought it was better safe then sorry. Jayco tried to move the pick up date till November but after some phone calls from my dealer to them, it is now looking like late September, so a little earlier then I thought. Fingers cross can't wait.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I don't know how you can stand the waiting, you won't regret the hot water system, as someone who originally thought HWS, showers etc were an extravagance, well not anymore they make camping so much better, more time to do fishing etc than buggering around on domestics.............camping for 50 yrs, should have had it earlier.

Reactions: Smergen