New 2016 Ranger

Mick

Mar 15, 2014
Victoria
Thanks I rather like to think its more the American F150 look
As for the grill I waiting for someone to buil a bull bar that can acommadate the teck pack sensor in the front just behind the grill

Reactions: Bluey

Dean81

Nov 18, 2012
Brisvegas, Qld
www.ausplay.net.au
image.png Already ordered my new grille.

Dean81

Nov 18, 2012
Brisvegas, Qld
www.ausplay.net.au
What's the difference between th Wildtrack and the XLT?
I'm due to change cars early next year. Seriously considering a Hilux or Ranger with a canopy.
The Fortuner looks interesting too.

Personal preference. Wild trak has leather and bit of extra fruit. On the abn I got the wild trak for same price as an xlt.

Ford victim

Feb 8, 2016
western victoria
FORD ,, ALLOY BULL BARS AND TECHNOLOGY PACK,,,,I have ordered a new ranger as I believe it fits my purpose at this time, despite issues with 2008 ranger going in to limp mode ,( see previous posts) which are unresolved because of fords delay tactics and lack of real interest.
Just want to let you all know that when getting a quote at one dealer, the salesman received a phone call and then told me the lane technology pack will not work with alloy bull bars,this was the first he had heard of that issue, ford are not skiting about this . This happened on the 18/03/16. The saleman where I ordered the new ranger from,was not forth coming about this fact , writing up the quote with a steel bull bar, When i stated I knew about the issue with alloy b/bars he said he had heard something about that, but presumed I wanted a steel bull bar.( dot tell them anything unless you have to)

Reactions: Drover

Ford victim

Feb 8, 2016
western victoria
have the new px11 ranger now. done 600k mixed city( melb) and country, no towing, 8.9lt per 100k on the last section of 70k city and 140k highway.
one big issue is finding the key hole in the dark!! no light as in old pj. ford being tight or just useless. Bull bar is not evenly fitted, one side is closer to bonnet and they have used a stack of packers to try to level it,. If I had fitted it my self I would be dissapointed if that happened.. No more than 12mm between cb bracket and bonnet on closest side, will have that on the list when I go in next. overall optimistically pleased so far. Will be retro fitting support frame from the old ranger inside tub and canopy, for the custom boat loader, have a aluminum welder lined up to assis. Most likely put a photo up when done, even though as previously stated on line activity is not my preferred way of using up my time left on this planet.

Reactions: Drover and Dean81

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
have the new px11 ranger now. done 600k mixed city( melb) and country, no towing, 8.9lt per 100k on the last section of 70k city and 140k highway.
one big issue is finding the key hole in the dark!! no light as in old pj. ford being tight or just useless. Bull bar is not evenly fitted, one side is closer to bonnet and they have used a stack of packers to try to level it,. If I had fitted it my self I would be dissapointed if that happened.. No more than 12mm between cb bracket and bonnet on closest side, will have that on the list when I go in next. overall optimistically pleased so far. Will be retro fitting support frame from the old ranger inside tub and canopy, for the custom boat loader, have a aluminum welder lined up to assis. Most likely put a photo up when done, even though as previously stated on line activity is not my preferred way of using up my time left on this planet.

Agree with the sentiment about being online but sometimes it's quite good fun.

As long as it doesn't interfere with what life's about....living.

Reactions: G Daddy