Kilmore, VIC
image.jpg

The old Ranger gets 9/10.

The new Ranger gets 8/10.

Progress?

Mick

Mar 15, 2014
Victoria
Wow man thats a long time when I went to look at the new Ranger mk2 when the dealer called me to let me know they had arrived
And picking what i wanted could not decide on what color to get blue with chrome or blue with black or black with chrome, then
The Dealer said lets go down the back holding ysrd we might find the different colors,
Then when we went to the back a blue with chrome was sitting there it even had the tech pack,
The Dealer said well that's most likely yours if itsnot already taken.
Guess what it wasn't one week later its now sitting in my garage.
Yes one week to do tranfer and reg really?

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
Wow man thats a long time when I went to look at the new Ranger mk2 when the dealer called me to let me know they had arrived
And picking what i wanted could not decide on what color to get blue with chrome or blue with black or black with chrome, then
The Dealer said lets go down the back holding ysrd we might find the different colors,
Then when we went to the back a blue with chrome was sitting there it even had the tech pack,
My new car was on the dock Tuesday,we looked at it in the yard Wednesday morning at 11 am and was in our driveway at 2pm Friday.

No mucking around here;)

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Renault did help Nissan to develop the awesome V9X engine ..... so letting Renault rebadge a Navara is lovely gesture

Lol given Renault owns 45% of Nissan and the same Frenchman chairs both Renault and Nissan I don't think Nissan get much of a say in anything more like being told.

Reactions: Crusty181

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Lol given Renault owns 45% of Nissan and the same Frenchman chairs both Renault and Nissan I don't think Nissan get much of a say in anything more like being told.
Im very happy Nissan is holding hands with Renault, whichever one has the squirrel grip happening is good with me. Just got back from a 400k round trip down the coast for the Grand Final long weekend ... put the car and van combo on the "coin in the slot" weigh bridge on the way back and the Mighty Navara D40 came in at a touch over 17ltr/100km for a grand total of 6.08t, full height 10ft OB slab fronted van, and tradie rack with a 12 ft kayak air surfin on top. Gotta be happy with dem phiggars; If I could get into a group hug with Nissan and Renault, I would.

(Anyway its only 43.4%)

Reactions: dagree and achjimmy

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Ha ha I knew it wasn't 45% but had a bet with myself that'd youd check.

Yeah actually if renault hadn't of rescued Nissan their mightn't have been any Narava's at all now. And I reckon the EU influence like coil sprung rear on the new Narava's is pretty cool and hopefully something everybody follows.

Just gotta hope that the French are better at cheating than the Germans and don't get caught ;-).

Dean81

Nov 18, 2012
Brisvegas, Qld
www.ausplay.net.au

Did you get a wild trak or the xlt?

Jimbo

Sep 29, 2015
Perth
What's the difference between th Wildtrack and the XLT?
I'm due to change cars early next year. Seriously considering a Hilux or Ranger with a canopy.
The Fortuner looks interesting too.