16' Series New 16.49.3 in North Brisbane

xixau

Oct 14, 2013
Have been a passive reader for a few months now, loving the forum and all the useful and interesting stuff people are doing. Finall thought I should come forward now we have our first Expanda, although it is our third Jayco having formerly owned both an Outback Hawk and Flamingo.

We picked up our new toy about two months back and have done three trips in it, and loving it.

Here are a few pics.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

S&P

Oct 7, 2013
Yarra Valley
www.sefiiraforge.com.au
Have been a passive reader for a few months now, loving the forum and all the useful and interesting stuff people are doing. Finall thought I should come forward now we have our first Expanda, although it is our third Jayco having formerly owned both an Outback Hawk and Flamingo.

We picked up our new toy about two months back and have done three trips in it, and loving it.

Here are a few pics.

View attachment 19218 View attachment 19219 View attachment 19220 View attachment 19221 View attachment 19222
While it's not compulsory, the Weber Q looks like a pretty standard accessory for the Expanda!

Reactions: Billrw136

xixau

Oct 14, 2013
Some great pics there.
How long have you had the expanda for?
Have had it since the middle of November.

I agree about the Webber Q. I think they should be designed in, would be nice to have somewhere to stow it properly. Great way to cook though.

Thanks for all the greetings.