Navara is to be retired.

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Had one of those warranties once and every time I tried to claim...sorry not covered. Anyway its good to have as long as the dealer is close.

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
my Father-in-law brought one of those extended warranties from Toyota when he brought his FJ62 Cruiser
good idea
not if your mechanicaly minded to start with though

his Starter Motor died one saturday - we took it out
first thing Monday morning, got another, re-fitted - all good

he went to make a claim on his "warranty"
"Oh Sir, you have to bring the car down to XYZ and have them look at it, and if it is NOT fair wear from usage, then it would be replaced, not how you have done it, I'm sorry but, you have voided your warranty..................."
ahhh, the car would not start, how am I supposed to have gotten it to XYZ?
"you should have gotten it Towed, I'm sorry.........."

unless its free............ no thank you

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
I am working on an offshore oil rig you know!

Does this one leave as impressive tyre marks on the front yard like the navara?
I hope not as I can put it into 4WD without leaving the cab. :D
Very nice @chartrock that will have no dramas pulling the Journey, will you set it up the similar to the way you had the Navara?
Not quite as much, wont do the gas on this one and probably wont set up drawers to the same extent but I will fit a canopy and a bull bar, maybe a snorkel even though it has 800 mm wading depth.
Yep so what's on the mod list and when are you getting the boat?
Mods as above but no boat. I don't have the time to use the van as much as I would like let alone a boat.

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Looks great Paul, you will love the auto as well, good stuff it will be enjoyable heading north soon, pity I can't make it though, but, it looks like I might take Carmel over to the south of France later in the year ( we have friends with a vliia over there and they can't make it this year and offered it to us)

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Big congrats @chartrock the BT is a great tow rig and tourer. They are also great value for money in my opinion.
I completely missed this thread from the title, better put 'New BT' in the title lol.

Reactions: cruza driver