Might be getting written off :(

DiDExceed

Nov 2, 2012
Kuluin, Queensland
All the roofs have a slight concurve in them so if they go either route you will get the concurve to assist with run off.

I didn't know that, the roof on both my old 12.37 and current 14.44 looked flat and water pooled on them both after rain, filled the 12.37 with water one day pulling the pop-top down after some rain and it came in the door so good to know either way.
I thought about a loaner but at the end of the day ive got my work cut out for me re-framing walls and renovating a the ensuite at home and building a retaining wall so ill have no distractions by the van being away

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
I didn't know that, the roof on both my old 12.37 and current 14.44 looked flat and water pooled on them both after rain, filled the 12.37 with water one day pulling the pop-top down after some rain and it came in the door so good to know either way.
I thought about a loaner but at the end of the day ive got my work cut out for me re-framing walls and renovating a the ensuite at home and building a retaining wall so ill have no distractions by the van being away

The roof was only a recent change -

http://www.expandasdownunder.com/threads/curved-roof.1625/

I am presuming if they have to re build yours they would follow the same principles as they have obviously learned from their mistakes of the past :)!

Glad you have things to keep you busy and you can organise a holiday for when you get it back!!!

Keep us informed how you get along and how the roof comes out.