20' Series Jayco 20.64-1 fitting to standard van sites

Miara

Apr 20, 2021
Brisbane
Hi everyone, I am very new to this group! We are looking to purchase a Jayco 20.64-1 as an upgrade to our jayco Expanda 17.56 but I am concerned about being able to fit it onto most sites. Has anyone had trouble with this? I have tried to look at the specifications but its a bit tricky to find all of the /open measurements'. Any advice is very much appreciated.

Falco

Jul 4, 2016
Gold Coast
I haven't had any problems fitting on any sight. The slide out isn't really an issue. As long as you tell the caravan park you have 9 meters with a slide out, you shouldn't have any problems. There are bigger caravans than ours out there.

Reactions: Miara

Brente1982

Oct 7, 2019
Epping
Most sites will fit up to a 22 foot van no worries. But You'll find the drawbar will be right at the roads edge.
I think where you'll find the biggest discrepancies will be in the width of sites more so than the length.

Last edited:

BJM

Sep 29, 2018
Yamba
Been asked on a number of occasions when booking up east coast Qld what overall length of van and tow vehicle.A couple of parks said they would not let Ram size tow vehicles in to,park the park and they would have to park outside

Last edited:

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Been asked on a number of occasions when booking up east coast Qld what overall length of van and tow vehicle.A couple of parks said they would not let Ram size tow vehicles in to,park the park and they would have to park outside
we always tell them the size of the van if we are booking ahead.
if i was told to park outside i would go else where