Old & Moved It's up for sale

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Thanks everyone, it is a relief to sell it even when you don't get what you hope to.
Started mods on the Journey today, trying to fit a pull out pantry to the small cupboard beside the stove. A fairly useless space.
DSC_8587.JPG

Axl

Dec 23, 2014
Brisbane/Bayside
SOLD SOLD SOLD

The 14-44-3 left home this morning for a new home in Brisbane so now we start to concentrate on the Journey. The guy who bought it has spent a lot of time with "My Swag" but now going to check out the real forum. :D

Hi chartrock it didn’t take me to long to find you, the 14-44-3 is sitting in my front yard with only 100mm to spare between the fence and the front stairs till I get some renovations done, but she is there that is the main thing.

I have spent some time checking out the forum and I already have my first mod in mind which will be a mesh basket where the spare wheel used to live, I don’t think there is much more to do as you have already done most things that can be done.

Thanks for all the info you provided when I brought the van and I hope you have fun adding your mods to the new Journey, it sure is a beautiful van.

I am looking forward to reading my way through the forum and picking up what I can.

Last edited:

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
:welcome:Welcome aboard Troy. I'm glad the 14' has gone to a good home but you will think of other mods with all the forum suggestions. The members are all willing to help you spend money.
It will take a while to plough through all the forum posts but there is a ton of information. Enjoy the van and the forum. :rockon:

Reactions: bigcol and dagree