16' Series Impatient

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
After reading all this I'm focused again. The boss just called and she's bought a BabyQ for the van so I'm safe when I roll out the 16s from the shed. Bring on December
I just go out and buy stuff. Chuck it in/on the van and say nothing. If it doesn't get noticed.....yay, if it does.....had that for ages and just found it the other day. Works for me. (Just bought leveling ramps, jockey wheel holder thing and a metal fold up step yesterday......oops)

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Sinner.

I just found a torque wrench and lots of spanners screw drivers etc that I didn't know I had in the van.

Must have tossed them in " in case". Then couldn't find them so replaced.

What an idiot....now less weight in the van so can add more wine.

Does Aldi sell wine in other states? I know they don't in qld but advertise it for online delivery ....just wondering.

Definately off topic.....apologies.

Colin Exley

Sep 2, 2015
Perth WA
The van has finished in the Jayco workshop today. Just have to wait for the boat to bring it over to the west then get a phone call to pay for it. If I'm lucky I could pick the van up at the end of this swing or will have to wait till after New Years. The wait wasn't that bad after the first two months

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Hang in.

Not too long to go now so, hopefully, will be the apple of your eye very soon.

Reactions: bigcol

Colin Exley

Sep 2, 2015
Perth WA
It will be mate. Pity it's school holidays when we get the van all the parks will be booked now. So can't use the van till February or March

Sweet Pea

Apr 9, 2015
New South Wales
Colin it'll be worth the wait I assure you. We ordered our 16' Starcraft in April and after 7, yes that's SEVEN long months we picked her up on November 4th so to us your 3 months doesn't seem too long.
We had the shake down trip last weekend and absolutely loved our jayco and other than the value on the gas bottle not working we didn't have a single glitch. Our van is immaculate inside and outside and the attention to detail needs to be praised. Jayco Sydney have not let us down. We are absolutely thrilled and still find it hard to believe we found a 16' caravan with a full ensuite onboard and for such a reasonable price.
Our only issue is that we won't get to use her as often as we'd like and we won't be taking her out now until summer is over :(
Tomorrow we are putting her into secure storage so I won't even be able to pop in for a lie down.

Let us know when it arrives :)

Colin Exley

Sep 2, 2015
Perth WA
Hi All looks like that first big trip is Bremer Bay down south end of February. All booked just need the van haha hope nothing goes wrong the boss isn't too keen on swagging anymore. God us men spoil our ladies too much these days. It will be hard to go back roughing it after sometime in the expanda

Jocoto

Jan 20, 2013
Hi Colin,
Don't feel to bad about your wait, we ordered our 17.56.2 in March and when it arrived at the end of August it had the wrong vynil in the floor, dealer error. It couldn't be replaced so another van had to be ordered, should be here next week. After nine months you almost forget about it.

Reactions: bigcol

TheDamage

Jun 17, 2015
Springfield
Hi, I picked up my Expanda Outback last week, purchased at the Brisbane Show June 3rd, got it 27th November, (6 months) I'd give my left pinky toe to have got it in 3 months, I would attach a picture of the back of my hand raised, but on the internet, people don't understand aussie sarcasm.. :)

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
Hi All looks like that first big trip is Bremer Bay down south end of February. All booked just need the van haha hope nothing goes wrong the boss isn't too keen on swagging anymore. God us men spoil our ladies too much these days. It will be hard to go back roughing it after sometime in the expanda

down where the river meets the ocean, usually every day, there is a couple of old guys who fish, then cut them up to feed the Pelicans
quite good fun to watch
kids love it as well

Reactions: dagree