16' Series I have a pick-up date!!!!!

Janbo

Feb 19, 2014
Adelaide
I have watched that tour so many times... It has 15 small cupboards up top...I counted.
Some of the things i have bought for it, 1500 w pure sine wave inverter, kogan tv, ramp, chocks, cover, coffee machine, deflapper, awning straps lots of other goodies plus all the stuff from the Eagle!

Reactions: davemc and dagree

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
@Janbo yes brought a lot in the last months waiting. I keep seeing a window in my tour which is not there now I was told, wonder if they will ever update the tour/website for the 17.58's again this year now the kitchen window is gone.
Actually Jayco could do a lot better with pictures on there website.

Janbo

Feb 19, 2014
Adelaide
@davemc I agree about the pictures there isn't a single picture of a touring 16.49- anything on their site or in the brochure!!

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
@Janbo we ordered ours off the plan as it is a new model. Waited for Jayco website.
They put brochures up mid Feb, new website up mid April.
Lucky I found pictures of ours for sale on the Trading Post first we saw them late Feb.

Yes no external shots. The touring shots for the Starcraft's are last years as I think all the new ones have a fiberglass front.
Honestly they could do online a lot better, even those who brought a van setup link which shows where your caravan is in the process.
Even add some pictures of it actually being made, would not cost much to hire someone and add a lot of positive vibes.
The Van selector just takes you to the top of the page for what you picked, does not break down with models
A lot of car manufacture's will show you what stock is in dealers to check through. Not just find your local one who does not have one.
Lots of things they could do better.

Janbo

Feb 19, 2014
Adelaide
@davemc well here it is.... Your BIG day.... I really hope all goes well for you and that you cam at least get a decent sleep tonight!!

Janbo

Feb 19, 2014
Adelaide
I don't have any pictures of the van yet..... so I thought I might upload some puppies instead!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    629.7 KB · Views: 158
Last edited: