how silly do we feel

Jim and Tab

Jul 29, 2011
Bendigo Victoria
we have to laugh.we couldnt get away this weekend so decided to camp in the back yard.fire and all.
diamond (10 yo daughter) mentioned her bed looks bigger than ours.guess what it is.
we asumed that the front bed would be the queen and the rear the double.we never really checked
might be a little more comfy tonight
cheers jim/tab and diamond

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
Thats not as silly as you think Jim.

I am / have been assuming that the front bed on our soon to arrive 17.56-2 is the biggest, because on our Eagle C/T it is. Am I correct? Does anyone know?

Sort of hoping the front is the bigger so we can have the kids down one end and "She Who Must Be Obeyed" and "Bank of Dad" (Mum & Dad) down the other, so that the noise from us (going to bed after the kids you understand!) won't wake them.

PMK

Jul 25, 2011
Sunbury Victoria
Hi BOD & Jim,

Not sure about the 17's but the 16's the rear bed is definitely bigger than the front. We found out when we were tying out the display models for size. Our daughter claimed the back bed & we thought the front seemed a little narrow for us compared to the Eagle. When we took time to check......... Guess whose moving to the front bed.

Paul

Doogle

Mar 18, 2011
Melbourne, Victoria
Yep, the front bed in the 17's is somewhere between 5-10cm wider (which isn't a big difference)....but it does have a better vantage point to the TV cabinet area (so you can watch TV in bed) :)

Dave

Are We There Yet?

Jun 24, 2011
Vic
I know that with the 16's they swapped the queen bed to the back on this years model. It was so mum and dad didn't get a cork leg from constantly walking around the table. Not sure about the other models.

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
We fell for it, just assuming the front was the bigger bed, being use to the camper, never really been an issue for us, i watch the TV from front bed any way.