How did you find out about Expandas Downunder?

How did you find Expandas Downunder

• Word Of Mouth

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Sticker Sighting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting a Current Member

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Using a Search Engine

Votes: 115 79.3%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

Marv_mart

Jan 3, 2014
Adelaide
I was looking for info on the 14.44-5 OB that we just bought and this came up on the first page.
The rest is history. If only I had found this earlier and we would have had a lot lot of extras added to our production order like extra power points, 12v points etc, etc.
Oh well, ended up following the lead set by others and did my own mods and/or modified others to suit my van, that's what mods mean doesn't it? Anyway, I love the forum and the help advice and stories told by others even if some of you no longer have an Expanda and have graduated to StarCraft. Cheers

Reactions: bigcol

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
While in coral bay this year, a 14-44 was parked behind friends of our, and they had a dog similar to ours. We got talking, had a look in the van, she mentioned the site after we mentioned we were looking to upgrade from our swan.

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
Can't remember their names, but the wife cuts the dogs hair herself, and the dog was 2 yrs old. (Started out black and was now very pale. )
It had the green decals so could have been a 2014 model. They were on the end of the last row in the dog section in bayview CP.
(I know, I know. I remember all the important info.)

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Enjoy the 4 weeks away @Nagga's and welcome back ;)
As soon as @Smirke mentioned a 14'er at Coral Bay had an idea it might've been you...... Doubt if she'll answer tonight as she's in a different timezone and might be ni ni.

They drove to Melbourne this week and picked up their 21.64OB Expanda this morning and heading off on their shakedown trip along the east coast and back to WA. (Lucky Bugga's)

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
I googled Expanda and found it that way....and found out more about expandas than anywhere else could offer.

Got hooked as the comments / suggestions were helpful and not just a bleat, as on other forums.

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
Interesting which mag?
@expanda I checked through some of my mags and didn't find the reference
I am pretty sure it was a Caravan and motorhome mag.
The article was about weights and how much water tanks weigh when full and they used an expander as example.
They gave the web address for this site and the other caravan site as a reference.