How did you come to choose your Username?

NissPat

Jul 30, 2011
ACT
Easy one for me. I drive a Nissan Patrol

Its funny as some people think my name is Pat or its "Miss"...LOL

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
I decided not to be selfish this time ( I usually use my Nick name Grunta although everyone is starting to call me Captain Gadjet Dunno why! :wink:) So I used our Surname so the rest of the Family could feel part of the Forums but so far It's just me here banging away on the Keyboard haha!

D4Dazz

Dec 31, 2011
Rowville, VIC
Mine has 2 meaning really. Most people call me Dazz..and my wife sometimes calls me D, so D for Dazz. My previous care was a Prado D4D and hense the D4Dazz...... I loved that Prado so much :mad: :cry: and now drive a Mitz...nobody should have to through that much pain!

Thirstyviv

Jan 8, 2012
Sydney
My user name is actually the name of my red mitsubishi Triton ute which is named after my big drinking red headed uncle and like him it was a lot more thirsty than my last vehicle a Toyota corolla hence the name.
My actual name Is Rob

randl007

Oct 27, 2011
Queensland
Ours is R for Richard and L for Lorraine the 007 was nothing to do with James bond just an easy number to remember. Pretty boring really

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Mine is a name that was made up at school. Not sure if there was even a reason for it at the time. I started using it as a username on the net because it is unique and is always available.
My real name is Nick

gunx

May 28, 2012
Geelong
I rode with a bunch of guys back in the day and was pretty handy on my dirt bike but now that im 52 im an ex gun plus it is an abbreviation of my last name.:roll:

ElectricGuru

Sep 5, 2011
SE Brisbane
Hey all

I am an electrican and an electrical engineer, hence the name. Whole family and a number of friends are sparkies so I get the odd question here and there.

Mainly I am just taking the p!$$ out of myself, a usual past time of mine... ;)

Cheers.