Hi about to purchase a OB 17.56-1

Homebrewpig

Feb 27, 2013
We survived the show just! We paid our deposit and hope to take delivery in June-ish, the salesman was good to deal with got a couple of extras and the price was reduce some to.

Homebrewpig

Feb 27, 2013
We decide on the
annex
150lt Fridge
Shelves in robe
Extra 240v Ext.
Extra 240v Int.
Prestige Privacy Screens
External shower with HWS extra Gas Bottle and Water Tank
Extended A Frame
21.5" TV/DVD
Wynejard TV Antenna
Extra Ext. Gas Bayonet
Solar Pack
Thanks for all the advice and replies.

Ch00ka77

Apr 28, 2012
Maffra VIC
Wayne this is what we added to ours and also added a few extras during the build mate yours sounds good

fixed bottom bunk which is great for extra storage under the bunk and the top mattress can fold in half to make the bottom bunk into a couch
outside fold down table
extended draw bar
outside speakers
stereo
extra awning light left of the door
pullout BBQ
outside bayonet
150 litre fridge
100 amp battery
wind up aerial
extra awning light over toilet cassette hatch also be handy if you have the outside shower
extra outside power point
outside tv outlet near table
extra power point inside
control panel, battery & hot water switch mounted above sink away from the kiddies little fingers
shelves to robe
roof mount air con
off road hitch
wired Anderson plug
home made stone guard
solar wiring

what I would love is

simplicity suspension
third water tank
holiday annexes bed flys

And more time off work to get away...goodluck mate.

Thanks

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
We decide on the
annex
150lt Fridge
Shelves in robe
Extra 240v Ext.
Extra 240v Int.
Prestige Privacy Screens
External shower with HWS extra Gas Bottle and Water Tank
Extended A Frame
21.5" TV/DVD
Wynejard TV Antenna
Extra Ext. Gas Bayonet
Solar Pack
Thanks for all the advice and replies.

Hi Wayne,
are you getting a WDH with the Triton? What about a Anderson Plug to keep your fridge cold during travelling?
Have you a brake controller for the Triton? A lot of members use Hayman Reese or Prodigy controllers.
Cheers Deano

Homebrewpig

Feb 27, 2013
Hi Deano, in the short term I am just going to run the flat 12 pin plug to keep the fridge cold whilst travelling, and the brake contoller the local Auto Elec. installs Redarc, which is booked in next Thursday. Even thou wires have to be run down the back for the 12 pin plug, and with the Anderson Plug not an option on the van I havent really decided to go down that path yet, still scanning all the threads for advice and opinions to get my head around how the 90w solar pack will affect things.
The delivery date for the van had come around quicker than first quoted :) and with work so busy I am battling to get time and really nut things out. We are keeping our eye out for the new Prado Altitude which is due to be released within the next month (apparently the dealer said!). So when that comes out we will make more permanent decisions then. So the delivery of van and release of new Prado are going to coincide:( at this stage which have thrown a spanner in the works for concrete decisions.
And I will be getting a WDH for the Triton in the short term, just for a piece of mind.

Homebrewpig

Feb 27, 2013
Here it is
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg
View attachment 14007
image.jpg
image.jpg
View attachment 14007