Goodyear wranglers ata?

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Found that regular attention to tyre pressures really can also make a difference. Worth the extra effort. Always use a quality screw on gauge as have found servo compressor thingies a bit erratic and my compressor gauge probably made in the same place.

Millsy

Nov 29, 2012
Melbourne
We currently have BFG AT's in an LT construction. Have been happy with their onroad performance and noise levels, have had very limited offroad use to date.

Previous Paj had Dueller D694s on it. They did about 90,000 kms, but only about 20,000 of that was in my possession. Very scary in the wet at the end :o

Found that regular attention to tyre pressures really can also make a difference. Worth the extra effort. Always use a quality screw on gauge as have found servo compressor thingies a bit erratic and my compressor gauge probably made in the same place.

Regular rotation is a good policy for extending tyre life too.

Hubble80

Nov 22, 2012
Moranbah, QLD
I have the new Bridgestone 697LT on my Prado. Nice and quiet and grip well. Going to try them offroad next week on holidays ... Can't wait. Got them through Lease for the car but when I phoned Bob Jane for a quote they were $369ea. Bridgestone had them on sale for $327ea so they said they would match that price. I had the 694LT on my last Prado and were really happy with them, hence why I went with them again.

randl007

Oct 27, 2011
Queensland
I've just ordered BFG's for the Triton, 265/65/17 @ $326 ea. hopefully turn up on Saturday. The Coopers were at $369 ea here in Bundy.
I got 38k out of the original Bridgestone Duellers 245/65/17.

The BF's should look ok on the standard rims.

Cheers Deano
Hi Deano
Thats what we are looking at for the challenger. I will have to check them out at Landcruiser park. I was considering Wrangler but I may go for BFG's now.

Four of us

Apr 27, 2011
Ipswich QLD
Hi Deano
Thats what we are looking at for the challenger. I will have to check them out at Landcruiser park. I was considering Wrangler but I may go for BFG's now.

I have just ordered a set of wranglers 265/65/17 works out @ $246 / tyre. As goodyear has that deal buy 4 and pay for 3. Will see how they go.

randl007

Oct 27, 2011
Queensland
I have just ordered a set of wranglers 265/65/17 works out @ $246 / tyre. As goodyear has that deal buy 4 and pay for 3. Will see how they go.
Yes thats why I was thinking of them. I Did have a set of silent armour ones, previously and they were Ok. Friends have them on their Paj and do not seem to have any issues. Why are things never simple?