Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC
ON, ON the ground not IN , you daft wood butcher.................... Be laying on the beach next week actually, do you want pics ??????
Hi,

In what sense do you mean laying? The mind boggles at a beach full of little Drovers hatching and making their way down to the water to continue the naval tradition of their father.
:behindsofa::behindsofa::behindsofa::bolt:
take care
Mike

Last edited:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Chuck the wood and fit a reverse cycle, best thing I ever did years back, no wood chopping, no snake hunts, no red backs to worry about.............but I did use collapsible metal pallet boxes as my wood shed, they could be put together like meccano to build a 4 pallet sized shed.....

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Guess where I will be soon as I can cross the Border on possibly June 12 unless we can cut loose up here................

NSW.png

with Canberra (kids), Temora (Planes), Coolamon (Cheese) and Bourke (Fishing) on the list with a possible Menindee (tourist) and Nhill (more planes)on the list

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
If I go too close to the city I get dragged into the Great Relly Tour besides Anna has decreed Lurgy Hot Spots near there , have to stay well away or my Qld Passport gets revoked...
PS. Look what else you attract.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
A touch of Canberra here this morning, well it felt like it, :( was only 9 deg but felt like it should be snowing, dug out the Bogan Gear, trakkie daks, T shirt and sheep skin booties for the toe jammers.........................:couch2:

Reactions: mfexpanda and Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
OOkay, Day 2 of winter and it was 7 deg, survival for the remaining 12 days of winter is going to be hard I think...................

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Is the Steam Rally still going to be on @Bluey ????? ...................... Damn looked at the dates, unless the Queen of QLD changes things I can't get within 100km of the border until June 12th unless I do a runner for the gate..................... If you get there don't forget the pics of the cool machinery..

Bummer, had a look at their Faceache site its cancelled for this year........https://www.facebook.com/echucarotary.org/

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Yes was open to you @mfexpanda is also welcome but a naked man running through my street is a no no and hanging out on my front lawn is also not on the cards im sure theres some weirdo camp site up near Dalesford like some hippy retreat that mite suit crusty sorry bro but rules are rules dont want you scaring my kids or upsetting my naibours and also no dogs allowed i have a dog but thats diffrent

Making it hard now .
There I was thinking “ lefty tree hugging hippy hipster weekend clothes optional “ all on blueys front yard with my nude mate

Reactions: Bluey and Crusty181

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I like Echuca especially the choccie shop, Holden Museum and paddle boats................have a great time fella....

Reactions: Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well four days of winter here and a couple were very Canberran, must be getting older Mrs D and I have both decided the Grandkids can wait till about October, no mid year visits anymore too damn cold.......................