Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
I used to do the early morning forum check (4.30am wide awake) but I am working local now, and have to get dressed for work
so not on in the mornings any more..........

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
Morning @Bluey . Bit chilly here this morning too, and I think we have some rain scheduled. I'm just off doing the usual Thursday morning swim training run, then off to work as well. I don't mind the early mornings in summer, but not so keen on them in winter.

Reactions: Bluey and bigcol

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Good morning everyone late start on Saturday cause of noise but excavators arnt that noisy anyway should be 7 till 1 but 9 till 330 rather finnish at 1 more digging concreteing and working flat out its the calm before the storm now 25 trucks today
I work from 5am till 11am on Saturdays its early but I get home with a good part of Saturday left to do things

Reactions: DRW and Crusty181

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
I discovered there is such a thing as 6:00 am this morning (I found it, doesn't mean I like it, it was dark) and will have to become well aquainted with it over the next fortnight. I have started my two week stint at Griffith Uni doing the invigilation (exam monitoring) trying to keep the students honest. :D